Quality Assurance Auditor I
Req ID #: 215995
Wayne, Pennsylvania, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking a QA Auditor I for our Biologics Testing Solutions site located in Wayne, PA. May be required to travel to the Malvern, PA site based on audit needs.
Host client audits and assist with inspections of routine processes to assure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, international standards, and corporate policies and procedures.
The following are responsibilities related to the QA Auditor I.
- Assure Charles River's compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations as well as corporate policies to avoid any business interruptions.
- Communicate all identified compliance and quality risks to supervisor and Senior Leadership, as necessary.
- Participate in inspections and client audits on a regular basis
- Participate in the development of corrective and preventative actions to respond to client visit and regulatory inspection findings.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
The following are minimum requirements related to the QA Auditor I position.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent, preferably in a life science or related discipline.
- 1-2 years experience in QA role.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Access, Excel).
- Must be able to comprehend regulations and guidance documents and apply critical thinking skills to evaluate requirements.
- Must be detail oriented and able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More