Req ID #: 216378
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
What you’ll do
As an Animal Packer in Raleigh, you will be responsible for packing and shipping containers and maintaining all documentation relating to shipment.
In this role, key responsibilities may include:
- Packing and shipping containers according to appropriate packing/shipping documentation.
- Completing paperwork related to packing and shipping.
- Unloading delivery trucks and placing supplies in appropriate areas.
- Operating forklift to transport supplies within the warehouse area.
- Performing physical environment housekeeping and sanitizing of all support work areas.
- Checking live traps each weekday morning and reporting all findings.
- May provide other support services, including materials delivery and housekeeping, as assigned.
If you possess the following qualities, we will train you in the rest:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.)
- At least on year related animal experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- One or more years warehouse or stockroom experience is preferred.
- Forklift experience is preferred, but not expected.
- Local to the area, as this role is onsite.
Role Specific Information:
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Pay: $16.00
- Sign-on Bonus: Up to $1000.00
- Schedule: Monday 5am-2pm, Tuesday - Thursday 6am - 3pm, and Friday 6am-10am.
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More