Support Technician (Summer Opportunity)
Req ID #: 216494
Hollister, California, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking Summer Support Technicians at our Production site in Hollister, CA.
The Summer Support Technician will assist in maintaining production or production support operations. Perform basic husbandry and production support tasks to maintain product, supplies, and environment of environmentally-controlled work area(s).
This is a temporary summer position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform area support cleaning and basic animal husbandry (feed, water, change bedding) to maintain health of animals and/or quality of production support materials.
- Transfer and distribute supplies and waste as needed to and from work area(s).
- Perform physical environment housekeeping duties according to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- May assist in recordkeeping or maintain recordkeeping pertaining to equipment operation, supply inventories.
- Strictly follow all procedures necessary to maintain the isolator and/or barrier room barrier.
- Operate equipment and use supplies according to safety guidelines. Perform all job-related duties in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- At least 18 years of age
- No experience required, we will provide training.
The pay for this position is $18.00 / hour. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.·
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More