Summer Help - Animal Care Support Associate
Req ID #: 216615
Kingston, New York, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking an Animal Care Support Associate to work during the summer at our production site in Stoneridge, NY.
As an Animal Care Support Associate, you will be responsible for the care of our small animals.
Responsibilities include, feeding/watering, sanitizing primary and secondary enclosures including cage washing, environmental enrichment, handling and restraint and other related tasks including assisting with the movement of animals and stocking of supplies.
Salary - $17.00/hour
If you possess the following qualities, we will train you in the rest:
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Available to work early morning hours
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
- Ability to communicate and follow direction.
- Local to the area (no relocation).
The hourly pay rate for this position is $17.00. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More