Req ID #: 216951
St. Constant, Quebec, CAN
What you’ll do
As an HVAC you will be responsible for supporting the process by performing diagnostics, preventive maintenance and repairs to all site equipment.
In this role, primary responsibilities include:
- Respond to internal calls relating to temperature and pressure issues in production rooms.
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance tasks on utility equipment.
- Check the operating conditions of the equipment, carry out the maintenance and the necessary adjustments.
- Investigate the cause of breakdowns, take corrective measures and make the necessary repairs.
- Maintain buildings, water filtration systems, boilers, autoclaves, security systems, generator monitoring and all other tasks used to maintain the integrity of our production rooms. (White room)
- Order the material necessary for the maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Clean the devices as needed.
What you’ll need
We are looking for the following minimum qualifications for this role:
- Good sense of observation
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) in Refrigeration
- Basic computer skills.
- Fluent in French.
- Valid driver's license
Role Specific Information:
Available to be on call 24/24 one week out of 3 with bonus and be able to be on site in 30 minutes.
- Location: St-Constant / Free parking
- Salary: starting at $30.00/hrs per hour
- Bonus for being on call $$
- Schedule from 7 to 4 Monday to Thursday and 7 to noon on Friday.
- Depending on business needs, you may have to work overtime.
- Available to be on call 24/24 one week out of 3 with bonus and to be on site in 30 minutes.
- Permanent position upon hiring, full time at 37.5hrs per week
- Clothing and tools provided.
Why Charles River ?
- Competitive advantages upon hiring. We pay up to 90% of the premiums (medical & dental coverage)
- Paid development trainings
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals at all times (telemedicine)
- Vacation and Personal Days Policy
If you are interested in contributing to the well-being of our communities, not only across the country but around the world, please join us, THIS IS YOUR MOMENT!
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- TFSA and RRSP Contribution Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Sick/Personal day policy
Value Added Programs
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Free telemedicine app for employees and their family
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More