Laboratory Maintenance Worker, Formulation
Req ID #: 217146
Montreal (Senneville), Quebec, CAN
What you’ll do
As a Laboratory Assistant for our Pharmacy team located at the Senneville site, you will ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of all work areas, maintenance, and calibration of laboratory equipment, and ensure that the laboratory and preparation rooms have sufficient product inventory.
In this role, responsibilities may include:
- Maintain laboratory facilities, clean glassware, and manage waste in accordance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain supply of commonly used materials (gloves, masks, tubes, etc.).
- Maintain, check and calibrate certain laboratory equipment (e.g. baths, pipettes, pH meters, etc.)
- Help technical staff according to operational needs
What you’ll need
If you have the following qualifications, we will train you for the rest:
- Have a high school diploma
- Be comfortable with physical work and be able to move a load of up to 11.5 kg (25 lbs)
- be motivated and autonomous
- Understanding of English is mandatory. Bilingualism in French and English is preferred.
Role Specific Information:
Location: Sennevile (Shuttle service between Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue train station and John Abbott College and Senneville site), Free parking.
Premiums: weekends (2.75$/hrs).
Schedule: Weekday schedule, Monday to Friday, available between 06:00 and 17:15. Available to work weekends.
Permanent position as of the hiring, full time 37.5hrs per week.
Why Charles River?
- Competitive hiring benefits. We pay up to 85% of premiums (medical and dental coverage).
- Paid developmental training
- Employee and family assistance program
- 24/7 access to a physician and various health care professionals (telemedicine)
- 3 weeks’ Vacation & 5 Personal day policy
- Numerous organized social activities
If you want to contribute to the well-being of our communities, not only across the country, but also around the world, join the team, IT'S YOUR MOMENT!
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- TFSA and RRSP Contribution Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Sick/Personal day policy
Value Added Programs
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Free telemedicine app for employees and their family
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More