Warehouse Coordinator I
Req ID #: 217201
Northridge, California, USA
What you’ll do
The Warehouse Coordinator I is responsible for performing a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and transport of biological material and supplies. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, staging, and shipping required to support and maintain the integrity of the materials management and equipment maintenance system and functions within GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Perform the day-to-day assignments of warehouse tasks and ensure required activities are completed timely and with minimal errors.
- Receive and process incoming shipments of GMP and non-GMP materials following established procedures for the receipt, inspection, and storage of goods.
- Prepare and deliver raw materials, supplies to various departments, external customers, etc. according to established protocols.
- Actively participate in cycle counting and inventory maintenance.
- Maintain accuracy of Warehouse materials to ensure optimum replenishment.
- Ensure the security and accountability of materials and goods under GMP inventory control.
- Able to use basic or advanced, manual or electronic devices/equipment required in the performance of job tasks including but not limited to; hand trucks, carts, pallet jacks, computers, etc.
- Facilitate the transport of company vehicles for maintenance, repairs and cleaning as needed.
- Perform various service and messenger-type tasks.
What you’ll need
- High School diploma or G.E.D. required. Some college is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience in a Warehouse or Central Supply environment.
- Two years Materials Management experience is required.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including strong Excel skills.
- Strong working knowledge of standard Warehouse & Materials Management protocols.
- Familiarity with GMP versus non-GMP environments.
The pay range for this position is $38,600 – $47,700. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More