Accounting Analyst, Technical Revenue Accounting
Req ID #: 217322
What you’ll do
We are seeking an Accounting Analyst for our Revenue Accounting Center of Excellence (“CoE”), a Corporate function site located in Wilmington, MA with consideration for Remote Worker.
The following are responsibilities related to the Accounting Analyst:
- Maintain Revenue CoE's contract review process and SOX control.
- Prepare quarterly revenue disclosures for inclusion in external financial statements.
- Prepare Revenue accounting memos and analyses supporting accounting conclusions.
- Ensure revenue accounting policies are being adhered to.
- Provide internal and external auditors with requested documentation.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with SOX control requirements.
- Assist in Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Partnership activities.
- Provide training for new hires and temporary positions.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations as required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
What you’ll need
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) or equivalent in Accounting or related discipline.
- Experience: 1-2 years related experience and / or training (Life Science or Biotech preferred). An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Familiarity with U.S. GAAP, especially in the areas of revenue recognition (ASC606).
- Strong problem solving, analytical, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage assigned deliverables for projects and prioritize workload effectively.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to take initiative, work independently or as part of a team and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Collaboration skills required.
- Qualified remote workers or International locations will be considered
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More