QC Associate I
Req ID #: 217390
Ashland, Ohio, USA
What you’ll do
Perform QC review of study data and perform inspections. Monitor and track common errors and assist with document modification to reduce error and deviations. Assist with implementing and monitoring quality control (QC) standards, methods, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficiently review all procedures, materials, and results in compliance with applicable regulatory standards as applicable (protocols, methods, SOPs, etc.).
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through informal discussions with peers, supervisor, and team.
- Assist with maintenance/review of equipment.
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives with oversight.
- Assist with training, as applicable.
- Perform general QC practices as well as perform QC reviews of daily study data in one QC discipline.
- Perform lab walk inspections.
- Participate in Liaison Meetings.
- Assist in recommending form and SOP modifications, and changes to standard protocol wording to avoid deviations.
- Actively participate in logbook review and other projects as assigned.
- Assist in maintaining and revising QC documents, processes, and manuals.
- Actively participate in 1:1 meetings.
The pay range for this position is $19.00 per hour. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you’ll need
- Education: HS/GED/Associate degree or equivalent with 1 year of relevant experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in a relevant field with no work experience recommended.
- Experience: Previous QC or QA experience preferred. Knowledge and/or background in preclinical technical functions also preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Demonstrated leadership and word processing skills. Effective written, verbal and communication skills.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More