What you’ll do
We are seeking an Isolator Support Technician for our GEMS-Breed Department located in Wilmington, MA.
In this role you will be working both indoors and outdoors with our animal housing (isolators) even during inclement weather.
Work schedule: Monday-Thursday 6-3:30 pm and Friday 6-10:00 am
This is a short term assignment - lasting for about 6 months.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with isolator moves between different locations.
- Remove soiled caging and other materials from isolators.
- Disassemble the isolators’ component parts.
- Inspect the isolator, noting any damage.
- Wash, rinse, and dry the isolator box/bag.
- Replace isolator gloves.
- Operate industrial cage and rack washer.
- Order, assemble, sterilize and manage storage of supplies.
- Performs all job-related duties in accordance with company safety procedures.
- No experience necessary, training will be provided.
- Valid driver's license.
- Will be required to get certifications on personal lift, forklift and power jack (paid by CRL)
- Mechanical experience
- Forklift experience
The hourly pay rate for this position is $17.00. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More