What you’ll do
Assist laboratory staff by performing routine laboratory tasks across multiple laboratories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
• Other: Strong organizational and prioritization skills required. Attention to detail and accuracy a must. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to maintain communication across functional groups. Ability to collaborate effectively within a group environment. Able to communicate (verbal and written) effectively in a small group or one on one setting. Basic Microsoft Office skills are required. Ability to understand and use internal software programs such as LIMS required.
The pay range for this position is $21.00 per hour. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More