What you’ll do
We are seeking a Support Technician (Warehouse) in our Gnotobiotics Department for our site in Wilmington, MA.
The Support Technician will assist in maintaining production and production support operations. This individual will perform production support tasks to maintain product, supplies and environmentally-controlled work area(s).
- *This is a temporary opportunity with the possibility to be hired as a full-time, regular employee.
- Salary is $17 /hour
- Up to $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- Some benefits include: Paid Sick Time / 401K Participation with a match / Paid Volunteer Day off / Onsite Gym
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Performs area support cleaning to maintain quality of production support materials.
- Transfers and distributes supplies and waste as needed to and from work area(s).
- Performs physical environment housekeeping duties according to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS).
- May assist in maintaining recordkeeping pertaining to equipment operation and supply inventories.
- Operates equipment and use supplies according to safety guidelines.
- Performs all job-related duties in accordance with company safety procedures.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally move 100+ pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- No experience needed, we will train
- Valid Driver's license required.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience operating an electric pallet jack.
The hourly pay rate for this position is $17.00. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More