What you’ll do
The Microbial Solutions team at Charles River Labs is seeking a Quality Assurance Auditor at our site in Newark, DE.
The hours for this position are Monday - Friday 1000- 1830 Eastern Time Zone hours.
This position requires flexibility and the ability to work overtime to support business needs.
Basic Job Summary
The QA Auditor will perform final review of basic records, reports, and inspection of sampling processing as well as conduct final release in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, and corporate policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
• Must be detail oriented and able to effectively communicate findings verbally and in writing.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More