Manufacturing Associate - Cell Therapy
Req ID #: 209451
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Manufacturing Associate for our Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility located in Memphis, TN.
Work Schedule: Sunday-Wednesday
Work Hours: 7:30 a.m-6:00 p.m. (CST)
The Manufacturing Associate I is responsible for performing various manufacturing activities related to the start- up and GMP production of a number of novel cellular products including compliance with regulatory agencies and associated guidelines. Must be able to work night, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to meet physical requirements established in this job description.
The follow are the responsibilities related to the Manufacturing Associate I position:
- Obtain and maintain qualifications necessary for the performance of aseptic activities.
- Responsible for the production, formulation, and banking of cellular products (including GMP, GDP, and aseptic processing).
- Write, under supervision, GMP required documents including standard operating procedures, product specifications, equipment specifications and batch production records.
- Provide support in validation efforts related to the manufacturing process.
- Participate in all aspects of manufacturing activities including raw material support, cell culture, and continuous improvement.
- Consistently practice appropriate clean room behaviors and upkeep of clean room areas.
What you’ll need
The following are the minimum qualifications related the Manufacturing Associate I position:
- AS or BS in a scientific field strongly preferred.
- Zero to 1 year of applicable experience in biotech or cell therapy.
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment that potentially includes hazardous materials and medical equipment (including blood, tissues, and needles).
- Must have ability to perform algebraic math.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must display a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More