Production Tech (2nd Shift) 1
Req ID #: 215892
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Production Tech 1 for our Microbial Solutions business unit in Charleston, SC. This role starts at $19.25/hr plus a 10% shift differential.
Perform all PTS production related activities with general supervision.
The following are the minimum responsibilities for the Production Tech 1 position:
- Assist with seasonal crude lysate production.
- Perform all PTS Production related activities including: stopper preparation, glassware preparation, cleaning and preparation of clean room, sterile fill operations, capping and crimping of final products using automated and manual equipment.
- Responsible for labeling of licensed and non-licensed products, final product inspection, preparation and finishing of accessory products, and general environmental upkeep.
- Responsible for proficiency in all SOPs including documentation as required by company policy, cGMP and FDA.
- Perform general housekeeping and adhere to safety procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The following are minimum qualifications for the Production Tech 1 position:
Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
Experience: Zero to twelve months related experience in and/or training a GMP manufacturing environment.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Other: On-the-job training provided for specific tasks.
The following are the preferred qualifications for the Production Tech 1 position:
- College degree (Bachelors or Associates) in Science preferred.
- Relevant work experience: Pharmaceutical, Aseptic, Medical Device Class 100, 1000 Cleanroom, manufacturing, production, cleaning
- Familiar with SOP's and controlled documents
- Experience in a cGMP, EAP, or FDA regulated environment
- Knowledge of GLP's
- Strong attention to detail regarding accuracy of documentation
- Familiar with calipers, scales, measures, weights
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot manufacturing equipment
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More