Seasonal Help- Facilities/Mowing
Req ID #: 216579
Spencerville, Ohio, USA
What you’ll do
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· May perform area support cleaning, study set up, laboratory administrative functions, and/or basic animal husbandry.
· May clean rooms and/or facility to include possible handling of biohazard materials.
· May assist with use of balances and other laboratory equipment.
· May perform basic facility/groundskeeping functions.
· May perform administrative functions in various departments, including IT.
· Use Good Laboratory Practice Regulations (GLP), SOP’s and company policies when performing all job functions.
· Perform all other related duties as assigned
This position is for our Maintenance Department- requires lawn mowing services present through October/November. $15/hour
What you’ll need
· Education: H.S. diploma required.
· Experience: None
· An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
· Certification/Licensure: None
· Other: Ability to handle common laboratory species in selected departments.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More