Clerk - Necropsy
Req ID #: 217035
Laval, Quebec, CAN
What you’ll do
As a Laboratory Assistant for our Necropsy team in Laval (QC), you will work closely with the department's technicians, assisting them in their daily tasks.
In this role, key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and organize laboratory supplies (solutions and materials).
- Prepare studies according to the information received from the team leader / technical specialists.
- Files specimens.
- Ensure cleanliness of work areas and equipment.
What you’ll need
If you possess the following qualifications, we will train you in the rest:
- High school degree. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Ability to lift and push 20 pounds.
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to work independently.
- Understanding of written English.
Role Specific Information:
Location: Laval. Free parking.
Pay: Starting at 16,25$/hrs
Schedule: Full time, Monday to Friday, permanent position (37.5 hours/week), depending on the needs, you may have to do overtime.
Why Charles River?
- 3 weeks’ vacation & Personal days.
- Competitive benefits as of the hiring. We pay up to 90% of premiums (health & dental coverage).
- Access to a savings and retirement program that includes an employer contribution.
- excellent welcome program for new employees as well as in-house advancement and career development opportunities.
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals (telemedicine).
If you want to contribute to the wellbeing of our communities across the country and around the world, join our team. IT’S YOUR MOMENT!
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- TFSA and RRSP Contribution Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Sick/Personal day policy
Value Added Programs
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Free telemedicine app for employees and their family
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More