Req ID #: 217527
Wilmington, Massachusetts, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Security Officer for our Security Department located in Wilmington, MA. The shift will be Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm EST.
The following are responsibilities related to the Security Officer Position:
- This position ensures the protection of organizational personnel and company property against fire, theft, vandalism, illegal entry, and other hazards.
- Inspects credentials and facilities, and reports irregularities, alarm activation and tampering.
- Develops, implements and administers programs designed to protect organizational personnel and property.
- Ensures compliance with government and organization security policies and procedures and protects and safeguards intellectual property.
- Conducts investigations to identify and document instances of noncompliance and possible breaches in law.
What you’ll need
The following are the minimum requirements related to the Security Officer position.
- High school diploma, General Education Degree (G.E.D.) or the equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience with at least six (6) to twelve (12) months of related security experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific experience listed.
- Valid Driver’s license
The following are the preferred qualifications related to the Security Officer position.
- Associates degree.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More