ECommerce Web Invoicing Specialist
Req ID #: 217654
What you’ll do
Ensure timely and accurate submission and delivery of invoices into Web client portals and adhere to all related practices and policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to global businesses on all web invoicing and web portal support.
- Execute the timely data entry of commercial invoices related web portal invoice submissions.
- Facilitate follow up calls or correspondence to internal and external clients to help resolve invoice pricing and purchase order issues.
- Assist with commercial invoicing requests received from the Global Invoice Distribution Team related to web invoicing portals.
- Investigate and assist in the resolution of client invoice disputes.
- Prepare and email client invoices when requested.
- Maintain accurate notes on all departmental documentation.
- Work with global divisional finance staff to address client invoices and questions.
- Recommend techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices.
- Assist Corporate Collections Department with the resubmission of invoices as needed.
- Prepare a variety of reports as requested.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Education: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D) or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 4 to 6 years related experience required. Prior experience in a contract research/pharmaceutical setting preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More