Research Analyst I - Immunochemistry
Req ID #: 217728
Mattawan, Michigan, USA
What you’ll do
Essential Functions (The fundamental Duties & Responsibilities of the role (products and services provided/results accomplished) include, but are not limited to, those listed:
- Efficiently perform and document all procedures, materials and results in compliance with applicable regulatory standards as applicable (protocols, methods, SOPs, etc.)
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through informal discussions with peers, supervisor, and team
- Assist with laboratory maintenance functions
- Independently perform laboratory support functions such as labeling and solution preparations
- Assist with maintaining study specific inventory of consumables with oversight
- Write both study and non-study deviations with minimal oversight
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives with oversight
- Develop critical thinking, troubleshooting and time management skills aligned with needs of the operational area
- Assist in execution of routine sample analysis studies with oversight
- Assist in execution of method validation projects with oversight as needed
- Operate laboratory instruments with complete oversight
- Assist with data analysis in appropriate software for at least one analytical platform
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
What you’ll need
Qualifications (Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities required to accomplish the essential functions) include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience. No previous experience required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer skills, commensurate with Essential Functions, including the ability to learn a validated system.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to evenings, weekends, extended shifts, and/or extra shifts; sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to work under specific time constraints.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More