What you’ll do
We are seeking an Inbound Lead Development Specialist to join our Corporate Marketing team based remotely. The Development Specialist will qualify and record new leads within Salesforce Service Console for specified business line. Triage incoming product inquiry e-mails, web forms, phone calls, and live chats to the applicable business group. Ensure customers’ questions/concerns are directed to appropriate staff.
The following are the responsibilities related to the Inbound Lead Development Specialist position:
- Serve as the first contact for new business leads, providing a world-class customer experience.
- Build and foster relationships with new prospects prior to passing leads to Sales team.
- Qualify new leads via phone calls, web forms, e-mails, and live chats prior to passing to the Sales team or another team for further nurturing if needed.
- Document details regarding customer communications in Salesforce.
- Partner with business line marketing teams for training and business objectives to effectively serve customers and leads.
- As appropriate, refer calls, questions, or problems to the Professional Staff, Client Relations, Product Management, or external organizations.
- Serve as a customer liaison for problem solving.
- Perform literature searches for internal and external customers.
- Obtain reprints of articles from external sources.
- Follow-up with Professional staff and others to whom questions were referred, to insure timely processing of customer inquiries.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all company product lines and expertise of a specific product line as assigned (i.e., Biologics, Discovery, etc.).
What you’ll need
The following are the qualifications related to the Inbound Lead Development Specialist:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S.) or equivalent in life science related field (e.g., Biology) or related discipline.
- Experience: Two to four years of experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More