Ce que vous ferez
As an Animal Care Associate for our Gnotobiotics Department in Wilmington, MA, you will be responsible for the well-being of our research animals. Your contribution will ensure the health of our animals, as well as impact the lives of patients across the world.
* This is a temporary opportunity with the potential to be hired as a full-time, employee*
In this role, key responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining the quality and health of our animals, including providing their food and water and ensuring their environment is clean.
- Receiving, inspecting, and putting away incoming animals.
- Performing health observations, administering medications, taking blood samples, and giving injections while respecting protocols.
- Other responsibilities, including the restocking of supplies, may be required.
The training and development offered to our entry level Animal Care Associate’s is best-in-class and designed to help you succeed. This is an entry-level position that will allow you to gain experience and begin your career in life sciences.
If you possess the following qualities, we will train you in the rest:
- Ability to lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Enjoys being part of a team.
- Local to the area, as this role is onsite.
Role Specific Information:
- Location: Wilmington, MA
- Sign-on Bonus: Up to $1,000 (Not applicable for CRL employees)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday - 1st shift, some rotating weekends required
- Benefits: 401K participation/Paid Sick Time/VTO and use of our gym onsite
The hourly pay rate for this position is $17.00. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
Ce dont vous aurez besoin
Ce que vous obtenez
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
À propos de Charles River
Charles River est une organisation internationale de recherche de phase initiale sous contrat (ORC). Ici, nous sommes passionnés par notre rôle dans l'amélioration de la qualité de vie des gens. Avec 100 sites au travers le monde, nous sommes positionnés stratégiquement pour coordonner des ressources mondiales et appliquer des perspectives pluridisciplinaires à l'élaboration de solutions aux défis uniques de nos clients. Notre base de clientèle comprend des sociétés de biotechnologies et des laboratoires pharmaceutiques internationaux, des agences publiques, et des établissements hospitaliers, d'enseignement et de recherche partout dans le monde.En savoir plus