Ce que vous ferez
Ce dont vous aurez besoin
We are seeking a Part-Time Technician I for our In Vivo team at our Safety Assessment site located in Spencerville, OH.
A Technician I is in training to perform and become proficient in on-boarding tasks, procedures, and cooperating in a team environment. The technician is learning basic tasks required to conduct a study, which may include collecting and recording data in the performance of studies. Responsible for handling and restraining animals, clinical observations, monitoring food consumption, animal husbandry, and performing accurate data collection and reporting. The technician is working under close supervision to gain proficiency
Essential Functions (The fundamental Duties & Responsibilities of the role (products and services provided/results accomplished) include, but are not limited to, those listed:
- Ensure good welfare and humane care for all animals worked with through gentle, positive human-animal interactions.
- Train in on-boarding tasks which may include animal handling, sexing, and restraint on multiple species as well as feeding, watering, husbandry of multiple species. Clinical observations, acclimation observations, and body weight determination on multiple species as well as qualitative and quantitative food consumption. Specific tasks will be based on each area’s training plan and business needs.
- Collect, document, review, and verify data on forms, or in electronic data capture systems.
- Review documentation of functions performed as part of quality control requirements.
- Use and maintain instrumentation and equipment.
Training 6 weeks M-F 7am-330pm. After training move to Friday-Sunday 8am-830pm. Will get 10% pay differential Sat/Sun hours only.
The pay for this position is $19.00/hr. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location
Ce que vous obtenez
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
À propos de Charles River
Charles River est une organisation internationale de recherche de phase initiale sous contrat (ORC). Ici, nous sommes passionnés par notre rôle dans l'amélioration de la qualité de vie des gens. Avec 100 sites au travers le monde, nous sommes positionnés stratégiquement pour coordonner des ressources mondiales et appliquer des perspectives pluridisciplinaires à l'élaboration de solutions aux défis uniques de nos clients. Notre base de clientèle comprend des sociétés de biotechnologies et des laboratoires pharmaceutiques internationaux, des agences publiques, et des établissements hospitaliers, d'enseignement et de recherche partout dans le monde.En savoir plus