Ce que vous ferez
At Charles River Laboratories, we are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our growing business in the CMO industry. The QC Analyst I will perform microbiological testing, static and dynamic viable and non-viable monitoring of classified clean room areas to support planned or in process manufacturing processes. This position, as well as all positions in the Charles River team will require demonstration of Charles River DNA “Characteristics and Behaviors” (Care, Lead, Own and Collaborate).
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs viable and non-viable environmental monitoring in a static and dynamic environment.
- Perform water quality analysis testing such as TOC and conductivity testing
- Demonstrate excellent aseptic technique and clean room gowning practices required for working in Grade C, B and A spaces
- Perform bioburden testing per current cGMP guidelines to facilitate in process product development and raw material release
- Perform growth promotion, microbial identification, pure colony streak plate isolation, biological indicator testing in a controlled BSL2 environment.
- Complete relevant data entry requirements in accordance with current data integrity expectations and the ALCOA principals
- Assist in laboratory investigations, environmental monitoring excursions and deviations.
- Participate and facilitate on-going lab excellence initiatives as directed by the Senior QC Analyst or area management.
- Work may be required outside of normal business hours
Ce dont vous aurez besoin
- B.S in Biology or related field
- 1-2 years working in a GMP facility is preferred, although not required.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Able to work in a clean room suite while wearing appropriate gowning and PPE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or within a team setting
- Good organizational skills
- General computer skills including Microsoft Office software
The pay range for this position is $24.30 - $25.35 per hour. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
Ce que vous obtenez
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
À propos de Charles River
Charles River est une organisation internationale de recherche de phase initiale sous contrat (ORC). Ici, nous sommes passionnés par notre rôle dans l'amélioration de la qualité de vie des gens. Avec 100 sites au travers le monde, nous sommes positionnés stratégiquement pour coordonner des ressources mondiales et appliquer des perspectives pluridisciplinaires à l'élaboration de solutions aux défis uniques de nos clients. Notre base de clientèle comprend des sociétés de biotechnologies et des laboratoires pharmaceutiques internationaux, des agences publiques, et des établissements hospitaliers, d'enseignement et de recherche partout dans le monde.En savoir plus