Records Retention Associate
Req ID #: 213784
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Records Retention Associate, for our Microbial Solutions site located in Charleston, SC.
This position is responsible for organizing and maintaining regulated records that are secured and controlled in the records retention area. Ensure the records are compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations (GMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and policies. Responsible for assisting QA Auditors in performing reviews of incoming materials, with the authority for subsequent approval or rejection of these items against material specifications as well as performing QA sample checks for final product as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Place and retrieve regulated records from secure and controlled access into record retention area.
- Organize, file and retrieve batch records, protocols, and other controlled records.
- Check-in/check-out materials from retention for regulatory and customer audits. Provide retention documents upon request for review and/or copying within the retention area.
- Maintain inventory of content within each file cabinet/box.
- Prepare and coordinate with all groups the disposition of documents on an annual basis including inventory of items to be disposed.
- Evaluate and procure supplies for the Records Retention Area.
- Scan retained documents as requested by Sr. Management. Assist QA Auditors in performing sample checks of completed batches of final product as requested.
- Assist QA Auditors in performing reviews of incoming raw materials for compliance with requirements detailed in material specifications as requested.
- Assure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and current Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations (GMP) for records retention area.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.). Associate's degree (A.A./A.S.) or equivalent desired in business or administrative assistant discipline.
- Experience: 1-2 years of office experience or administrative/secretarial training required.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Licensure: None.
- Other: Basic computer skills with departmental databases (Access, Approach), word processing (Word), and spreadsheet programs (Excel). Must be organized, have attention to detail and possess good problem-solving skills.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More