Laboratory animal handler- Part-time position
Req ID #: 214139
St. Constant, Quebec, CAN
What you’ll do
As an Animal Care Assistant, you will be responsible for the welfare of all our research animals. Your success will ensure the health of our animals and the integrity of our preclinical studies.
In this role, primary responsibilities include:
- Cleaning the animal rooms;
- Cleaning the animal cages;
- Handling animals.
What you’ll need
If you possess the following qualifications, we will train you in the rest:
- You like to work physically (lifting loads of 20-25 lbs);
- You are able to follow precises instructions;
- You like animals;
Please note that upon being hired, you will have to undergo an annual tuberculosis test at the expense of the company.
Role Specific Information:
- Location: 324, Rang Saint-Régis N, Saint -Constant , QC J5A 2E7
- Pay : $18.00 per hour
- Schedule: Saturday and Sunday, with the possibility of working during the week based on your availability.
You can choose to work between 8 and 20 hours per week.
- Transportation: free parking
Why Charles River ?
- Guaranteed hours, because the research field is in high demand.
If you are interested in contributing to the well-being of our communities, not only across the country but around the world, please join us, THIS IS YOUR MOMENT!
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- TFSA and RRSP Contribution Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Sick/Personal day policy
Value Added Programs
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Free telemedicine app for employees and their family
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More