Summer Help - Facilities
Req ID #: 215363
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, USA
What you’ll do
Charles River Laboratories is seeking a Summer Help for our Facilities Team within our Safety Assessment site located in Shrewsbury, MA. The individual will perform handyman tasks including painting.
What you’ll need
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.) required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Experience: None.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: Must be eligible to work under state and federal regulations. Must be able to understand and follow verbal direction.
Location: 334 South Street, Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Schedule: 40 hours/week June through August
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More