Laboratory Shipping Assistant (Histology)
Req ID #: 215377
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Laboratory Shipping Assistant - Histology for our Safety Assessment site located in Shrewsbury, MA.
The Laboratory Shipping Assistant is responsible for performing routine tasks involved in the shipping and receiving of materials, samples, supplies and equipment. Responsible for filing, tracking, retrieval, and accurate record keeping of the samples generated by the Anatomic Pathology group. Prepare and Package outgoing materials for shipment to clients and other CRL sites according to IATA and DOT regulations. Prepare, maintain and distribute appropriate documentation for all materials shipped. Operate basic lab equipment and perform routine maintenance as needed.
What you’ll need
The following are the minimum requirements related to the Laboratory Shipping Assistant position:
- Education: High school diploma or General Education Degree (G.E.D.).
- Experience: None.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: Driver’s license
- Other: Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities; attention to detail, computer literacy; and the ability to interact appropriately with all levels of employees.
The pay range for this position is $20.00- $22.00/hour. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More