Validation Services Technical Administrator
Req ID #: 215651
Wayne, Pennsylvania, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking a Validation Services Technical Administrator for our Biologics Testing Solutions site located in Wayne, PA.
A person to perform technical review of Maximo work orders and associated documentation. This role will assist in the review and completion of commissioning documentation for new laboratory equipment and entry into Maximo. They will perform SOP, protocol, and form revision as well as reconcile documentation generated by the Validation Services department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Technical review of documentation generated by the Validation Services department, or approved vendors.
- Completion of receipt documentation of laboratory equipment related to entering equipment into Maximo.
- Revision of SOPs, protocols, and other controlled documents.
- Interface with QA and operational departments to procure required documentation corrections.
- 2 years of related college coursework preferred
- Related experience preferred
The pay rate for this position is $19.24. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More