Req ID #: 216935
Montreal (Senneville), Quebec, CAN
What you’ll do
As a Technician for our Pharmacy team located at the Senneville site, you will perform technical laboratory activities in support of client studies or procedures, perform data analysis for quality and completeness, and determine if results are within expectations.
In this role, responsibilities may include:
- Prepare formulations for dosing, in solution, suspension or powder mix using various techniques while adhering to GLP regulations.
- Operate various computer programs and equipment such as PH meter, homogenizer, balance, osmometer, densimeter and glove box.
- Handle samples in a fume hood using aseptic method.
- Prepare study materials according to protocol.
What you’ll need
If you have the following qualifications, we will train you for the rest:
- Possess a degree in one of the following disciplines or equivalent: DEC in Science, Pharmaceutical Production Process Control, Pharmaceutical Production Technology.
- Motivated, autonomous, and meticulous person
- Positive attitude and good team spirit
- English reading comprehension is mandatory. Bilingualism in French and English is preferred
Role Specific Information
Location: Senneville (Shuttle service from Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue train station and John Abbott College to the Senneville site) Free parking
Salary: starting at $19.50/hr
Premiums: weekends (2.75$/hrs)
Schedule: Weekday schedule, Monday to Friday, be flexible in work schedule and available to work weekends
Permanent position as of the hiring, full time 37.5hrs per week
Why Charles River?
- Competitive benefits upon hire. We pay up to 90% of premiums (medical & dental coverage)
- Paid development training
- Employee and family assistance program
- 24/7 access to a doctor and various health professionals (telemedicine)
- 3 weeks’ Vacation & 5 Personal day policy
- Numerous organized social activities
If you want to contribute to the well-being of our communities, not only across the country, but around the world, join the team, IT'S YOUR TIME!
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- TFSA and RRSP Contribution Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Sick/Personal day policy
Value Added Programs
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Free telemedicine app for employees and their family
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More