Information Technology Intern-Memphis, TN (Fall 2022) 1
Req ID #: 217246
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking an Information Technology Intern for our Cell Therapy Manufacturing Facility located in Memphis, TN.
The Information Technology Intern is responsible for successfully completing the internship program course leading up to the potential involvement of various technology related activities associated with the start-up and GMP production of a number of novel cellular products including compliance with regulatory agencies and associated guidelines.
The following are responsibilities related to the Information Technology Intern:
- Obtain and maintain qualifications necessary for the performance of aseptic activities.
- Consistently practice appropriate clean room behaviors.
- Obtain detailed knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 compliance as it pertains to implementation of regulated systems.
- Display an ability to create necessary system and regulatory documentation.
- Strong communication skills for cross departmental preparation of new equipment set up.
- Display an ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency in completion of necessary documentation
What you’ll need
The following are the minimum qualifications related to the Information Technology Intern position:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Associate’s program focused in Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or related curriculum. Minimum of 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment.
- Must be detailed oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication skills.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More