Treasury Analyst I
Req ID #: 217263
What you’ll do
The Treasury Analyst position is an integral Corporate Treasury role, responsible for tasks including
daily cash management, wire payments, investment execution and global bank account
administration, accomplished through utilization and maintenance of the FIS Treasury Management
System and Bank Account Management System.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the daily cash position, execute investments in money market funds, initiate wire
- Investigate, research, and resolve requests and inquiries received from internal partners
- Communicate with senior department staff on cash needs and coordinate timing of investments.
- Open and maintain designated bank accounts, and update signatories as needed.
- Maintain database of worldwide banking relationships, account numbers and signatories.
- Prepare FinCEN 114 reports for all US persons that have signature authority on foreign bank
- Prepare reports for annual verification of bank accounts with controllers and reconcile to treasury
- Coordinate and monitor annual bank account confirmations for external auditors.
- Provide banks annually with fiscal month-end dates and ensure accuracy of cut-off statements.
- Assist with new company integration, including signatory updates on bank accounts, opening
- Review monthly bank account analysis statements, prepare a summary report and provide
- Monitor credit ratings of relationship banks, update monthly management report and alert
- Gather & distribute lease rates to controllers.
- Execute monthly intercompany netting payments and reconcile activity in the netting bank
- Maintain cash management banking relationships.
- Issue and maintain letters of credit.
- Ensure operational compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls, Credit Agreement covenants and
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly worldwide cash report
What you’ll need
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in finance, accounting or related
- Experience: Zero to four years of related experience.
- Candidates with banking background encouraged to apply
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills required. Must be proficient in
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More