Req ID #: 217312
Mattawan, Michigan, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking an Archivist for our Archives and Document Management Team at our Safety Assessment site located Mattawan, MI.
The Archivist is responsible for one of the following functions: managing records for archived study materials, handling shipping and receiving of materials, handling Sponsors’ archiving needs, assisting internal departments with regulatory compliance requirements, and securing electronic material. An Archive Associate 1 focuses on the work in one area of the archiving process and may cross-train to assist in other parts of the archiving process.
The pay for this position is $20/hr. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you’ll need
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Archivist position:
- HS/GED with 3 years of relevant experience; contract research organization experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with no experience.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer skills, commensurate with Essential Functions, including the ability to learn a validated system.
- Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to evenings, weekends, extended shifts, and/or extra shifts; sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to work under specific time constraints.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More