QC Associate I
Req ID #: 217547
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
What you’ll do
We are seeking an QC Associate I for our Bioanalytical Chemistry Team at our Safety Assessment site located in Cleveland, OH.
Perform QC review of study data and perform inspections. Monitor and track common errors and assist with document modification to reduce error and deviations. Assist with implementing and monitoring quality control (QC) standards, methods, and procedures.
Essential Functions (The fundamental Competencies/Skills & Responsibilities of the role (products and services provided/results accomplished) include, but are not limited to, those listed:
• Performs all other related duties and functions as assigned.
The starting range for this position is $19.00-21.00/hr. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location
What you’ll need
Qualifications (Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities required to accomplish the essential functions) include but are not limited to:
- Education: HS/GED/Associate degree or equivalent with 1 year of relevant experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in a relevant field with no work experience recommended.
- Experience: Previous QC or QA experience preferred. Knowledge and/or background in preclinical technical functions also preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Demonstrated leadership and word processing skills. Effective written, verbal and communication skills.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More