Req ID #: 217655
Fleurimont, Quebec, CAN
What you’ll do
As an Administrative Assistant for our Sherbrooke site, you will provide administrative support to Senior Leadership Management (SLT) members and other key positions within Charles River.
In this role, key responsibilities include:
- Provide confidential administrative support to (a) divisional leader(s) including coordination of meetings/ agenda/ conference rooms, etc.
- Maintain divisional records, tracking and filing systems.
- Provide project and task assistance/ support to the group.
- Maintain open communication between divisional leader and staff/ redirect queries, telephone calls as necessary.
- Coordinate/maintain various programs/ schedules in a timely manner.
What you’ll need
We are looking for the following minimum qualifications for this role:
- Professionnal studies diploma in secretarial (DEP) or equivalent, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above
- Experience in a similar position is an asset.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Autonomy, professionalism and ability to manage priorities.
- Bilingualism (French/English) spoken and written is required.
Role Specific Information:
- Location: easily accessible using Sherbrooke’s public transit system. Free parking. Electric vehicle charging station.
- Pay: Starting at 20.00$/hrs. Opportunity to start at higher salary with specific work experience
- Schedule: Full time, permanent position (37.5 hours/week), depending on the needs, you may have to do overtime.
Why Charles River?
- 3 weeks’ vacation & Personal days.
- Competitive benefits as of the hiring. We pay up to 85% of premiums (health & dental coverage).
- Access to a savings and retirement program that includes an employer contribution.
- Excellent welcome program for new employees as well as in-house advancement and career development opportunities.
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals (telemedicine).
- Free gym on site.
If you want to contribute to the wellbeing of our communities across the country and around the world, join our team. IT’S YOUR MOMENT!
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- TFSA and RRSP Contribution Match
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Vacation & Sick/Personal day policy
Value Added Programs
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Free telemedicine app for employees and their family
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More