What you’ll do
Take your first step towards a new career.
As a Primate Technician you will be responsible for the care of our Non- Human Primates at our state-of-the-art safety sites, responsibilities include, feeding/watering, sanitizing primary and secondary enclosures, environmental enrichment, handling and restraint and other related tasks including assisting with the movement of animals and stocking of supplies.
Work schedule: Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
If you possess the following qualities, we will train you in the rest:
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
What you’ll need
- Ability to communicate and follow direction
- Local to the area (no relocation)
With plenty of room for growth, you can enjoy a long and meaningful career. In addition to a positive work environment.
Take your first step, patients are waiting.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More