What you’ll do
We are seeking an Animal Packer to join our team at our Production facility at our Stone Ridge, NY location.
*This is a temporary opportunity with potential to become a full-time CRL employee*
Sign on Bonus - Up to $1,000 (CRL employees not eligible)
Work schedule: Monday 5:30 am to 3:30 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday, 6:00 am to 3:30 pm, Thursday, 6:00 am to 2:30pm. Friday and Sunday will be a 4 hour shift, on a rotational basis.
Some benefits included: Paid Sick time/Volunteer Time off/401K Participation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pack and ship containers per standard operating procedures according to appropriate packing/shipping documentation.
- Complete paperwork related to packing and shipping.
- Unload delivery trucks and place supplies in appropriate areas.
- Operate fork lift to transport supplies within the warehouse area.
- Prepare and submit written records, charts, logs and inventories as requested.
- Perform physical environment housekeeping and sanitizing of all support work areas.
- Perform humane chemical and physical euthanasia in accordance with the Guide for Care and Use of Laboratory Animals, the AVMA Guide on Euthanasia, and under the direction of the attending veterinarian, or designee.
- Check live traps each weekday morning and report all findings in accordance with site biosecurity procedures.
- Perform research model production activities as needed.
- May provide other support services, including materials delivery and housekeeping, as assigned.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- No experience necessary, we will train you.
- One to two years of related experience.
- One to two years warehouse or stockroom experience.
- Forklift experience.
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More