What you’ll do
We are seeking a Cleanroom Sanitization Technician for our Cell Therapy Manufacturing Business located Memphis, TN.
NOTE: THIS SHIFT IS 5:00PM - 1:30AM
The Cleanroom Sanitization Technician I will be a professional individual with a strong work ethic, highly dependable and able to stick to an assigned work schedule. Must have open availability. Overtime work and schedule adjustments may be needed/necessary due to client demands. Holiday work is also required based on manufacturing schedule. No experience is necessary; we are willing to train the right individual.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Promotes safety and conducts themselves in accordance with all safety guidelines at all times.
· Perform proper disinfection methods, such as emptying trash, wiping equipment, and mopping ceilings, walls, and floors.
· Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all cleaning equipment.
· Responsible for the preparation of cleaning/sanitation solutions and cleaning materials.
· Identifies and communicates any material or procedural discrepancies.
· Adheres to all regulatory and compliance requirements defined in current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
· Follows and executes Charles River Laboratories’ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Accurately documents cleaning activities in logbooks according to Good Documentation Practices (GDPs)
· Perform all other related duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
· High School Diploma or GED required
· 1 year of steady work experience preferred
· Ability to read, write and understand English.
· Must be able to pass a Pulmonary Function Test.
· Must be able to work standing, bending, and reaching overhead for long periods of time.
· Must be able to work around various cleaning solutions that produce non-hazardous odors.
· Must be able to wear appropriate gowning and PPE covering all parts of the body and face.
· Must be able to wear a full-face respirator for an extended period of time.
· Must be able to sit/walk for long periods of time.
· Must be able to lift, push, pull 40 lbs. routinely, often/ occasionally.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More