What you’ll do
Charles River Labs is seeking a Molecular Technologist for our Microbial Solutions site located Newark, DE.
This position is Monday - Friday 10:00am to 6:30pm.
The Molecular Technologist 1 will process customer samples in the microbiology laboratory utilizing the various technology platforms including but not limited to bacterial 16S rDNA and fungal ITS2 sequencing, MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry and ribotyping. Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and GMP compliance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
• Other: Must have working knowledge of the Quality System and Laboratory Information System. Must have ability to work in a fast paced and team oriented work environment. Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
The compensation range for this position is $21- $22 per hour. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More