What you’ll do
The Treasury Analyst position is an integral Corporate Treasury role, responsible for tasks including daily cash management, wire payments, investment execution and global bank account administration, accomplished through utilization and maintenance of the FIS Treasury Management System and Bank Account Management System.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the daily cash position, execute investments in money market funds, initiate wire transfers, monitor activity and reconcile prior day bank account activity.
- Investigate, research, and resolve requests and inquiries received from internal partners ( Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, etc) and /or banks regarding day to day transactions.
- Communicate with senior department staff on cash needs and coordinate timing of investments.
- Open and maintain designated bank accounts, and update signatories as needed.
- Maintain database of worldwide banking relationships, account numbers and signatories.
- Prepare FinCEN 114 reports for all US persons that have signature authority on foreign bank accounts (IRS requirement).
- Prepare reports for annual verification of bank accounts with controllers and reconcile to treasury database bank account records.
- Coordinate and monitor annual bank account confirmations for external auditors.
- Provide banks annually with fiscal month-end dates and ensure accuracy of cut-off statements.
- Assist with new company integration, including signatory updates on bank accounts, opening new bank accounts, and updating applicable schedules.
- Review monthly bank account analysis statements, prepare a summary report and provide recommendations to reduce banking costs where appropriate.
- Monitor credit ratings of relationship banks, update monthly management report and alert management of any adverse changes.
- Gather & distribute lease rates to controllers.
- Execute monthly intercompany netting payments and reconcile activity in the netting bank accounts.
- Maintain cash management banking relationships.
- Issue and maintain letters of credit.
- Ensure operational compliance with Sarbanes Oxley controls, Credit Agreement covenants and corporate policies.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly worldwide cash report
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
What you’ll need
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent in finance, accounting or related discipline.
- Experience: Zero to four years of related experience.
- Candidates with banking background encouraged to apply
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory
- substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Strong analytical, communication and organization skills required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have a strong sense of urgency in executing responsibilities and flexible when priorities change.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More