What you’ll do
We are seeking a Corporate Tax Intern for our Corporate Finance team to be located remotely or out of our office in Wilmington MA.
The following are responsibilities related to the Corporate Tax Intern:
The Corporate Tax Intern will be utilized to assist the Corporate Tax team in preparing the U.S Federal and state tax returns for the CRL US entities, as well as assist in the relevant international tax filings required to accompany the return. In addition, assistance will be needed creating new schedules for changes to U.S. tax law as a result of U.S. Tax Reform.
This is a part-time OR full-time internship opportunity to begin in March 2024. Start and end dates are flexible.
An internship position at Charles River provides real world, hands-on experience for college students looking to gain knowledge and skills required for the career field of your choice. Internships are vital in creating and maintaining a professional network while sustaining a pipeline of future employees of Charles River Laboratories.
What you’ll need
The following are minimum qualifications related to the Corporate Tax Intern position:
· Student currently enrolled in an accredited college/university degree program pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Tax, or some other related discipline.
· Completion of Sophomore year
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
· Effective communication and listening skills in a teamwork environment.
· Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with a strong attention to detail
· Ability to fulfill an internship starting in March 2024.
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More