What you’ll do
We are seeking Summer Intern - Veterinary Services for our Safety Assessment site located in Shrewsbury, MA.
The Summer Intern - Veterinary Services individual will work with and assist the Veterinary Staff in daily and study specific duties.
The following are minimum requirements related to the Summer Intern – Veterinary Services position.
- 1st or 2nd year of Veterinary School completed with an interest in Laboratory Animal Medicine.
- Ability to fulfill a minimum of 8 weeks within May/June – August time period
- Effective communication and listening skills in a teamwork environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects with a strong attention to detail
- Prior specific experience not required.
The pay for this position is $20.00/hour. Please note that salaries vary within the range based on factors including, but not limited to, experience, skills, education, certifications, and location.
What you’ll need
What you get
- Mental/Dental/Vision Plans
- Vacation and Holiday
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Value Added Programs
- Employee discount program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition and Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement and Wellness Programs
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Parental Leave
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage Contact Research Organization (CRO). Here, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people's lives. With 100 sites around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our clients' unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world.Learn More